Wear Services Job Opportunities
· Be prompt and on time daily for work.
· Effectively manage workload in consideration of the respective time demands.
· Self-motivated; able to function with a high sense of urgency
· Committed to quality work with attention to detail
· Be capable of performing all aspects of the welding area, working with other employees.
· Innovative, high integrity, adaptable
· Efficient, accurate, willing to learn
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The ability to operate hand tools.
· The ability to use appropriate measuring instruments to the task.
· Pre-employment and random drug screens
· Some traveling may be required.
SAFETY:Must comply with company safety rules and OSHA standards. Must be physically and medically qualified to wear required personal protective equipment as prescribed under OSHA standards.
OUTSIDE SALEMAN :
Strong sales background, knowledge of cement, millwork, power plants and related products. Must have the ability to do an accurate and detailed material take-off. Must be personable and professional, computer literate with excellent verbal communication skills, self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic. Must be a self-started who requires limited supervision to succeed. Must be willing to travel.
Development of potential customer leads and opening of new accounts. Making effective sales presentations, preparing take-offs, estimates, price quotes and commitment to providing superior service.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check, pre-employment and random drug screens. Must possess a good driving record and demonstrated sales ability and experience.
Please download job application here.
Please email job application back to email@example.com or
Mail to: Wear Services, P.O. Box 164 Bessemer, AL 35020
You also may fax in your application to 205-425-7511
You will need Adobe Reader to view and/or to fill out application. The link to download Adobe Reader is http://get.adobe.com/reader/